The Rose Template
The Healing Modality of Enlightenment
Kaanish Belvaspata is the healing modality representing the high mind.Every sigil of Kaanish Belvaspata represents the cosmos. When used by a Belvaspata practitioner, the recipient is a proxy for cosmic well-being. Such great service must be compensated by dramatic increase in consciousness.
The gift of physical healing regular Belvaspata brings, is now supplemented by the advent of Kaanish Belvaspata as an enhancer of consciousness. In the last few days of January 2009, the answers to healing the separation consciousness of man found in the DNA, presented itself. A body of information called Kaanish Belvaspata was received: A healing modality to bring enlightenment. But the way in which it brings enlightenment was not initially clear at the first 14 hours it was transcribed. It was only during the last 10 hours, which came a few days later that a pattern starts to reveal itself; we were healing the illussions that fractured the DNA of man, restoring its pristine nature.
When the partitions of the Rose’s petals are removed (see below), we live in total oneness – the god-kingdom. The One Wheel That Contains All, symbolizes this and is the design found on the floor of the central round chamber of Isis in the massive and complex compound of angel magic (known as the Wheel of Life) in the sands of Egypt. The nucleus of the DNA has become one with all the petals.
There are 5 levels for Kaanish Belvaspata which can be completed in a 3 one-hourly sessions. They must be done sequentially.
Kaanish Belvaspata Private Session
(a) Level I and II (1 hour: RM138)
(b) Level III and IV (1 hour: RM138)
(c) Level V (1 hour: RM138)
Practitioners: Jennifer Lim(scroll to bottom for info)
Enlightenment Level I and II
The research of many behavioral scientists has indicated that man seems to have a ‘pain body’ – a layer of magnetic frequencies that carry memories of pain. This resembles the memory of someone’s voice on the magnetic strip of an audiotape that can be replayed over and over again.
During 2008 a great deal had been done by the Infinite to remove the memory of separation by eliminating the electrical grids of the cosmos, as well as the matrices. But the cosmic pain body, the magnetic matrix, had not been dissolved.
The pain body originates from the DNA strand, where it lies like a surrounding sheath of magnetic frequencies containing memories of pain and trauma. The first two levels remove this.
Enlightenment Level III
This level clears rows 3, 7, 12 and 20 of the petals of the DNA rose of their separations by dispelling the core illusions that caused them in the first place.
Row of 3 petals:
For the removal of the illusions of space, duality and polarity.
Row of 7 petals:
For the removal of the 7 cosmic illusions of the mirror, the rainbow, the echo, the mirage, the lens, the kaleidoscope lens and the cosmic vacuum created by clustering as a way to create.
Row of 12 petals:
These sigils remove the 7 shadow casters of Inaccessible Potential, Wisdom, the fractured DNA, the traditions and nationalism forming soul patterns, the illusion of external information, the building blocks of life, the illusion of accomplishment.
Row of 20 petals:
The last portion of level III corrects illusions around the perfection of life’s unfoldment; the illusion of the mistakes of life. The misperceptions removed are:
1) That life’s stressors make some stronger but are more than others can bear, cracking them and that there are victims of too much stress.
2) That we have been conditionally loved; approved only when we are ‘good.’
3) That we are imperfectly made and then punished if we do not succeed.
4) That we should have more abilities than what we do have.
5) That Creation is formed through trial and error.
6) That the purpose of Creation is for the Infinite to learn and experience discovery of Its Being.
7) That there are flaws in the timing of when certain things happen.
Enlightenment Level IV
The Row of 33 Petals
For the removal of the 3 primary causes of victimhood:
The illusions that
1) Unfairness and inequity exist
2) We are exploited or used as a resource by the Infinite
3) That the cosmos is haphazardly or inexpertly handled
The Row of 54 Petals
The sigils related to this portion eliminate the 7 causes of hopelessness:
1) That we are given unfair standards to live by
2) That the pace is too fast or too slow
3) That there is an unfair amount of responsibility placed on us
4) That life is a part of a tyrannical system with not enough allowance for us to self-express
5) That there are unrealistic expectations of us
6) That we’re blocked from flourishing rather than supported
7) Life is to be endured rather than enjoyed
The Row of 72 Petals
This eliminates the three primary causes of fear:
1) Fear of failure through inadequacy
2) Fear of missing something we should know or do
3) Fear of not seeing and making the right choices
The Row of 96 Petals
This final section of Part IV eliminates the 7 causes of agony that lie as obsolete programming in the DNA:
1) The illusion that we can be separated from what we love
2) Feelings of being misplaced; as though we don’t belong here
3) Feeling there should be an end to the journey
4) Living on the edge, vulnerable, as though bad things could happen at any time
5) Feeling that home is an external place
6) Feeling that we don’t have a place where our unique gifts can be expressed, appreciated or understood
7) Feeling unprotected against harm
Enlightenment Level V
The Row of 144 Petals
This portion instills the 3 attitudes of surrender:
1) Surrendering to the moment
2) Taking full responsibility of what we manifest in our environment
3) Surrendering to our inner guidance
The Row of 214 Petals
There is only one extremely powerful sigil for the wholeness of the self through the embodiment of the 144 self-wheels
The Row of 300 Petals
There is only one sigil for the embodiment of inner-peace and contentment. The sigil creates the embodiment of the 4 Wheels of Inner-Peace. The four wheels of Inner-Peace:
1) Delighting in the flow of change
2) Living in the light of complete self-honesty
3) Living in the perfect harmonious inner integration
4) Finding a cherishing inner home
The Row of 514 Petals
There is one sigil for the embodying of the 13 Wheels of the Manifestation of Majesty:
The Thirteen Manifestations of Majesty
1) Letting our light shine to the fullest
2) Expecting miracles with hearts of hope
3) Acknowledging our Divine Heritage as Creations of the
4) Embracing our Divine Perfection
5) Seeing our beauty and majesty reflected in nature
6) Knowing all life lives within us
7) Claiming all knowledge and effortless knowing
8) Living in the sovereignty of self-expression
9) Taking full responsibility for the quality of each moment
10) Living with the glory of Elegance
11) Pleasing our heart first, that giving may come from fullness
12) Dedicating our lives to being the embodiment of Immortal Glory
13) Living each moment majestically
Jennifer Lim is the founder of Lifeworks Ventures, Malaysia.
Having decided to walk the path of self-realization, she has devoted much of her time and energy in studying about energy work, spirituality and metaphysical subjects.
Jennifer started the Goddess Work Path in the year 2004, when she received her first channeling message from Kuan Yin.